Why use natural vs. synthetic pesticides?
- Natural pesticides don’t harm pollinators like bees, moths, butterflies, etc.
- Synthetic chemicals are overused. In consequence, pests have built up a resistance to them.
- Synthetic pesticides have harmful toxins that runoff into rivers and streams, affecting wildlife.
- Synthetic pesticides have been known to cause cancer to your pets and are harmful to humans over long periods. As a result, several states are now attempting to pass legislation to regulate the use of these harmful toxins.
- Natural pesticides give you the peace of mind of working with a safe and reliable product. Click here to learn more about natural and synthetic pesticides.
Does the product work?
Yes! Along with being natural and effective, our product is guaranteed to kill mosquitos and ticks within four hours of application.
How long does it last?
Our solutions can last up to 3 to 4 weeks.
What are the ingredients?
Our natural formula has the following ingredients:
- Lemongrass oil
- Castor oil
- Cedarwood oil
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Corn oil
How much does it cost?
You can get the first treatment for $34.99 with a monthly contract of up to one acre. We also provide three tiers of services: Basic, Preferred, and Premium. Therefore, the cost will vary depending on the package you choose.
What does it control?
It provides a barrier around the property, keeping many unwanted pests out. It also controls spiders, beetles, mites, and many other unwanted pests.
Is the product guaranteed?
Your satisfaction is always guaranteed. If you’re not happy with the product, we will come back and reapply.